CLIPPERCIDE SPRAY CLIPPERCIDE SPRAY FOR HAIR CLIPPERS 25% MORE 5-IN-1 FORMULA Disinfectant Lubricates Cleans Cools Anti-Rust Germicidal, Fungicidal, Pseudomonacidal, Virucidal And Tuberculocidal For use by hairdressers, stylists, Animal Groomers, And Veterinarians
CLIPPERCIDE SPRAY DISINFECTS & LUBRICATES: Effective bactericidal, fungicidal, virucidal and tuberculocidal action. A thin film of lubricant remains behind to reduce friction and permit clippers to run smoother.
CLEANS & COOLS Clippercide Spray blows hair and dirt out from between the teeth, cleaning and at the same time cooling the blades.
LONGER LIFE Regular use of Clippercide will help give clipper blades a longer cutting life and will keep them sharper with crisper cutting action.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:- It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS WARNING Causes skin irritation. Harmful if inhaled.
- Causes moderate eye irritation.
- Do not get on skin or on clothing.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Avoid breathing spray mist.
- Wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
- Physical And Chemical Hazards. Contents under pressure.
- Do not use or store near heat or open flame.
- Do not puncture or incinerate the container.
- Exposure to temperatures > 130′ F may cause bursting.
WARNING This product contains O – Phenylphenol, a Chemical Known to the State of California to cause cancer in accordance with Proposition 65 (the State of California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986). Disinfects and lubricates hair clipper blades. Kills HIV-1 and TB Unsurpassed 5-way protection for hair clipper blades Disinfects hair clipper blades while it cleans, cools, and prevents rust EPA-registered bactericide, fungicide, virucide Disinfect before each client