Onion Oil Benefits:
shiny and smooth hair
How to use onion oil for blemishes
Apply oil on the face in the morning. Massage for 10 minutes
Remove the oil from the face with warm Amla water
Repeat this step every day for 3 months to get the best result
- Onion oil improves hair growth and reduces hair fall. However, its conditions of use are dry hair, rough dandruff flakes, less or no itchy scalp, hair shaft weakness, thin hair, and split hairs. If hair fall occurs with these conditions, then it is useful. In such cases, it restores the natural health of hair with its nourishing effects. It improves hair growth and prevents hair loss
- The potent antibacterial and antiseptic properties of essential red onion oil help in warding off dandruff from the scalp and treating scalp infections from within the root. The bioactive compounds in this essential oil nourish the hair follicles, lessen hair thinning and breakage and add volume and strength to the mane.
- Onion oil nourishes hair follicles and restores nutrients.
- They minimize breakage and thinning due to their rich Sulphur content.
- It also fights dandruff, promotes hair growth, increases strength and volume, reduces greys and protects against lice.