HEALTHIER & FULLER HAIR – Our nourishing formula strengthens thinning and weak hair resulting in noticeably thicker, fuller, and healthier hair. Hair becomes smoother and shinier with less frizz and breakage
- It is laden with valuable flavonoids and fatty acids.
- Believed to help reduce high body temperatures.
- May help mitigate joint pain and muscle spasms in those who have arthritis.
Analgesic and Anti-inflammatory of Nirgundi Oil
- Nirgundi oil works well to provide relief from pain. It reduces pain and inflammation of the muscles and the joints caused due to injury as well as internal ailments. Nirgundi ras works well to heal fractures too.
Use Nirgundi to Heals Wounds
The anti-bacterial, analgesic, and anti-inflammatory properties of nirgundi leaves oil make it an excellent ingredient for healing wounds. It prevents the wounds from getting infected and also helps avoid bad smells. It helps reduce pain and inflammation in the affected area.
- USES: It helps maintain the right oil balance in the skin, making it an excellent choice for all skin types.
- TEXTURE and CONSISTENCY: This expertly blended oil is the perfect texture and consistency for massage and will leave your skin hydrated and healthy.
- Nirgundi oil is an effective analgesic, anti-inflammatory, anti-catarrhal, and appetizer among many other attributes that benefit us to stay healthy and recover from various illnesses.
- Nirgundi oil extracted from the leaves, fruit as well as roots of the nirgundi tree are used for a range of health benefits.
Cautions: Use caution for pregnant and lactating women. Keep away from direct sunlight. Never apply directly to the skin. It’s recommended testing for allergic symptoms before use. Use in diluted form. Not to be ingested directly. Keep out of reach of children.